Rebirth, rejuvenation, renewal, resurrection, rise, and growth. Did I miss any words that are synonymous with March and the onset of spring? Gon’ head and fill in the gaps. LOL
Have you already planned out or been thinking about how you want to intentionally aid your growth this month? If not, guess who’s coming in clutch!? I got you! Here’s a sneak peek of what I’m doing this month to nourish my growth spurt!
- Updated Calendar– I have a HUGE desk calendar where I pencil in everything I know I have planned for the month. That includes any engagements, appointments, routines, & payments I may need to tend to during March. This always keeps me organized and aware of what needs to be done so I don’t run into scheduling conflicts. If you’re a sucker for creativity like me- you’ll spice your calendar up with A CRAPLOAD of planner stickers! Honestly, I go OVERBOARD with the colors & stickers! Ha! Anywho, being organized is key to growth!
- Taking Sabbatical– I know you’re probably wondering why this post went live today instead of on our usual Saturdays. Well, I’m starting Sabbatical today through Monday, so I had to drop this post early for the tribe! #doitforthetribe I’ll spill all the deets on my Sabbatical when I return. 🙂
- Gym Flow- I’m committing to getting back in the gym this month- I’ve been QUITE busy lately, ya know just launching a new collection for my Christian streetwear line, brainstorming dope content for this blog, marketing my book, developing curriculum & gathering clients for my newest baby-my virtual coaching course: “Faith Walk It Out!” If you’re interested, dm me on IG! #comethru shameless plugs!! Lmbo! Heeeyyyy, I’m not giving excuses—but it’s the truth. I fell off my fitness game. Time for #thecomeback
- Books- I am currently pacing to finish my current read-Victory in Spiritual Warfare. My goal is to begin my next read for this month as well. I have a pretty extensive list I want to master this year! I’ll share it if you’re interested.
- Spiritual Care Routine-You’ve probably heard of “Self-Care” or “Soul Care.” Well “Spiritual Care” is something new I felt needed to be created. After all, your spirit is the strongest part of your makeup. Why not tend to it?? I haven’t flushed it out yet, but if you’re curious, comment on this post and let me know ya want me to spill the deets on my spiritual care routine!
That’s enough to get ya started right? So tell me. What are you doing to grow this month? Otherwise, a lack of intentionality and vision will assure your repetition. Proverbs 29:18 “Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” Jonathan McReynolds sang it to us best in his song “Cycles.” If you haven’t heard that song, you’re missing out! IJS.