Can y’all believe this is the last Saturday in the month of January!?? Is it me or did time just zoom right on by? If you’re anything like me, January hasn’t felt like a month of charging forward to grab ALL of those resolutions that were laid out.
Have I made some gains? Most definitely! However, to me, this January has felt like a time of relaxation in order to lay a sturdy foundation for the remainder of the year. It’s felt like calm training that’s allowed me to feel the rhythm that I am to walk to as February begins. Have you ever noticed that when you are not tense, you’re able to receive in greater quantity and quality? In this case, I’m referring to receiving divine direction and holy strategy.
So let’s get into it. You shouldn’t be obsessing over this month not going according to “your plan.” Sometimes Our Father has a more unique approach He wants you to take so that you’ll be laced with the proper stamina and wisdom to propel you into the remainder of the year. Here are some reflection questions that I’m using as we get into the last 6 days before February. Let’s reflect!
- What daily routines have worked for me this month?
- What daily routines do I need to trash, revamp, or modify?
- What daily routines do I need to add to be more effective?
- Is my workout schedule a good fit for me? If not, what do I need to change?
- Are my spending habits working? What do I need to increase or decrease my weekly spending?
- Am I spending quality time with my friends? If not, how can I include them in my schedule?
- Am I spending quality time with my family? What do I want that to look like?
- Am I being fed spiritually? Do I need to change or add something?
- Am I taking time out to play? Am I doing things that bring me joy?
- Do I have a self-care/ soul care plan? (You won’t be any good to do any of things if you aren’t taking care of yourself first.)
I want to hear about some of the changes you’re going to implement and what’s for keeps. Comment down below. We can all benefit from one another’s ideas!
2 thoughts on “February Loading: How to Prepare for Next Month”
I loved this and needed this!! Inneed to get into better routines. I have 3 different children at different stages of life that is challenging and to counter this I need to be more consistent and routinely with life. Thank you for sharing and very well written!
Thank you queen! You got it! Once you get some good routines down, everything will start to flow a lot smoother. Better yet, you could sit down with your youngins and help them create some daily routines too so everyone knows what they need to accomplish. 🙂