Proverbs 4:7 tells us,
“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”
One of the primary ways I glean wisdom and understanding is by reading books from people who I trust to feed into my life. Sometimes your knowledge attainment and mentorship will not come through a one on one relationship. Our Father is creative. He can also use authors to speak into our lives and teach us. Today I’m going to share 5 books that I’ve read through out my life that have radically shifted me in one or more ways. This list is not exhaustive. There are a plethora more too add, but I’ll start you off slow. I encourage you to check them out! Also, send your recommendations my way! I’d love to hear what books have aided in your transformation.
- The Search For Significance, Robert S. McGee
- The Pursuit of Purpose, Dr. Myles Monroe
- Lead like Jesus, Ken Blanchard & Phil Hodges
- The Best Yes, Lysa Terkeurst
- A Return To Love, Marianne Williamson