Most people focus on surviving devastating blows in their lives. Who can blame them?? When you are in the heat of battle, all you can think of is self-preservation, let alone the aftermath of everything that transpires. Yet, beyond your survival, Our Father wants even more for you to overcome. Take a seat. Allow me to break it down a bit farther.
A survivor copes well with difficulties in their lives. They go through trial and typically come out on the other end with remnants or scars that serve as evidence of what they’ve been through. Let me just say, NOTHING is wrong with that, because it is the first step that Our Father will have you take. However, if this is where you remain—as a survivor continually surviving what life throws at you, —-you have certainly stopped short of Our Father’s glory, your destiny, and His best for you.
Let this be the reason Our Daddy God calls us “more than overcomers” in Romans 8:37-
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerorsthrough Him who loved us.
Overcomers have taken it a step past surviving. Overcomers prevail against opposition, debility, and temptation. There is a newfound sense of authority that comes from our Almighty God that allows the stench of what we’ve been through to be erased. Check out 2 Corinthians 5:17 which says-
“This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun.”
How bout det!? As a child of the King, you are a new person! It reminds me of when I went through a pretty catastrophic relationship, and all I could focus on was surviving and coming out on the other side “somewhat normal” and able to fit back into my “normal routines.” Thank God, my Abba Father had a different plan and His kingdom is set to a different “normal.” Within a month’s time of pretty much being “buried” in the Word and praise and worship environment, and Him resurrecting Himself inside of me, He’d shown me who I was as a new creation! An overcomer! It was the MOST transformational experience of my life!!
All of that to say, when Our Father introduces you to yourself, grab hold of her! Love her! Encourage her! Develop her! You ARE the woman of HIS dreams that He designed you to be! You are The KING’S DAUGHTER! I’ll close with a few tips on why you can’t stop at your survival once He leads you there. Let this ENCOURAGE your heart in a MIGHTY WAY!
- He’s graced you to be an overcomer!! It’s literally your birthright!
- You CANNOT allow your pain to go in vain! If you went through the fire, gurrrrllll you betta make the devil pay for it by seeing your “GLAWRIOUS COMEUP”! #glowupgamestrong
- There are generations of people tied to your overcoming life. Do you know there are peoplewho stand in admiration of you daily and also people who’s life depends on you unleashing the gifts and talents Our Father placed only in YOU. The world depends on you to play your part of who you are! The real you! Chiiillleee you got something special. Gon’ ahead and shine for the people!
- You owe it to your Heavenly Father who sent HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN Son to die a devastating death just so you could enjoy an amazingly fabulous life! How many more people do you know that would voluntarily die for you in your worst state??? I’ll waittt……. Things that make ya go hmmmmm…..lol.
- You owe it to yourself to live your BEST life honey! You don’t come out of a situation only to show the scars and slowly sulk back into your past. You overcome so that the hint of smoke can’t even be detected on your clothes and you can be propelled into the life that’s been patiently awaiting you!
So put on your big girl panties and step into His Kingdom where we don’t just survive, we OVERCOME! Fight to become Her! He’s got you!